Intel Media and Analysts Briefing
- At the 2012 CES Press Day, Intel's Mooly Eden, corporate vice president and general manager of the PC Client Group (PCCG), will be joined by Kevin Sellers, vice president of the Sales & Marketing Group and director of Creative Services & Digital Marketing, to provide an update on Ultrabook™ systems and what to expect from the new category in 2012.
- Intel President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini will deliver his keynote address on Day 1 of CES.
- 4:30 p.m. Jan. 10 at The Venetian, Palazzo Ballroom
- Seating is first-come, first-serve; doors open at 3:30 p.m. for CES-credentialed media, bloggers and analysts
- Intel keynote will be streamed live online at www.intel.com/newsroom/ces
- "Intel is at the forefront of the mobile revolution, powering computing, communications and entertainment platforms that are bringing amazing new experiences to consumers around the world. We are thrilled to welcome Paul Otellini back to the CES keynote stage to share his strategic vision for Intel and the future of consumer technology." -- Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
Intel Booth Preview for Media, Analysts
- On the opening morning of CES, Intel will provide credentialed media, bloggers and analysts an exclusive sneak peek at the Intel booth and product demonstrations before the show floor officially opens.
- 7-8:15 a.m. Jan. 10 at the Intel booth, Central Hall #7253
- Event is during pre-show hours; enter through exterior C2 lobby